Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Usha Kundu has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Usha Kundu has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Usha Kundu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Usha Kundu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Dr. Kundu is amazing. I'll admit I was a little turned off by the office and lack of technology when I went in for my first appointment, but Dr. Kundu is a wonderful doctor. I had an immediate issue and she fixed me right up. She even followed up several times after surgery. She may seem abrasive at the beginning, but she gets stuff done expeditiously and takes great care of her patients. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN.
She has no bedside manner at All she is rough with pap exam and treats her employees like crap and demeans them that's why she can't keep anyone she yells at them in front of patients what kind of professionalism is that I will never go back or recommend her!! I should call the health dept on them office is gross and sheets have stains on them
Dr. Kundu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Usha Kundu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUsha Kundu Md, 5500 N Davis Hwy Ste 1A, Pensacola, FL
Dr. Usha Kundu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.