Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Uzma Naeem has the following 1 specialty
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Uzma Naeem has the following 12 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
Dr. Uzma Naeem has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Mansoor would probably be a good doc if she could understand what the patient was trying to convey to her. Twice she took things my daughter said completely the wrong way and somehow was wanting to send her for sleep disorder tests when sleep has nothing to do with the reason we were there. She sleeps like a rock and wakes up refreshed. The lack of being able to accurately convey the issues because of language issues, we have stopped going. It was scary to hear her jump to a diagnosis when she obviously did not understand what was said. Then you could not get her away from the diagnosis.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCfg Health Systems LLC, 765 E Route 70 Ste A100, Marlton, NJ
Dr. Uzma Naeem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.