Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Venkateswararao R Voleti has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Venkateswararao R Voleti has the following 8 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Voleti took care of my son for 5 to 6 years, my son was on dialysis and really needed the support of a caring and good doctor, Michael missed dialysis and he never called our house once to see why, if only he refused him as a patient when the good doctors discharged him Michael could of had better and doctors that listen and talk to their patients and call them up on the phone to find out why he was missing dialysis. , If I called to ask a question he would hang the phone up on me, also I could not believe that he gave Michael 90 xanax and 90 delauded I had to type a letter and tell Dr. Voleti I am not responsible for any pain medicine he gives my son.
Dr. Voleti and staff are wonderful to me and my family. We are patients of their practice for about 6 years now and I can't say that I ever had a bad experience. I was diagnose with a rear malformation so Dr. Voleti recommend me to the best neurologist and Dr. Tang was the best. I would recommend any family who are ooking for a good family doctor.
Dr. Voleti and his staff is very attentive and has treated several issues for me in the past. If it weren't for his medication regimen, I would be useless on a couch somewhere licking my wounds. Dr. Voleti has has some thugs coming in his office trying to get narcotics that they did not need and the man that he is he gave them the correct treatment to which they did not like. Oh we'll. the man didn't go to school so his patients can be full time drug dealers. Grow up and get a job! Just stay out of the way of the real patients he is treating. Thugs! No welfare queens can sit home and collect $$ and sell pills. Not going to happen. New laws are on the way. Promise! Let dr. Voleti treat his patients and stop making your boring life interrupt his practice. He is by far a great provider.
I just recently, started to see Dr. Voleti, he is a great doctor, he has taken care of my son , I thought I was going to lose my son about a little over a year ago, he was very sick with a fever over 103, for almost 10 days, as far as i'm concered he saved my sons life, he was kind , patient, and was there every day to check on him,and always took the time to talk to me. I will keep going to him until he retires, hopefully that is not any time soon. and his staff is friendly, and outgoing and I love that.
Dr. Voleti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Kurnool Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Venkateswararao R Voleti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVenkateswararao Voleti Md, 700 McClellan St Ste 103, Schenectady, NY
Dr. Venkateswararao R Voleti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schenectady, NY.