- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vadim Gritsus has 2 locations
Dr. Vadim Gritsus has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vadim Gritsus has the following 1 expertise
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vadim Gritsus Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7 Industrial Rd Ste 203 Pequannock , NJ : (973) 696-9050
- 140 N State Rt 17 Ste 102 Paramus , NJ 07652
More about Dr. Vadim Gritsus
Dr. Gritsus graduated from the Pavlova Medical Inst. Dr. Gritsus works in Paramus, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in General Surgery. Dr. Gritsus is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center, The Valley Hospital and The Valley Hospital.