Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vahid Feiz has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Eye Pain
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Eye Exam
- Corneal Diseases
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I had an appointment booked for 3:30 pm, I was asked to come in early to complete forms-which understand. I arrived at 3:10, by 4:30 I had not been called back yet, so I proceeded to ask the front desk reception list if she know how much longer it would be. She giggled and said it would be 'a while' because there were still 6 or 7 people in front of me. Never would I go back to a place that has so little regard to their patients time and such little common courtesy.
Dr. Feiz is rude and inconsiderate. Be prepared to wait one to two hours in the waiting room before being seen. Dr. Feiz acted perturbed with any questioning and did not really take any time to explain . On the plus side, the staff are welcoming and quite friendly.
23 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Vahid Feiz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vahid Feiz in this video.
Dr. Vahid Feiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.