Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vahideh T Ameri has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Vahideh T Ameri has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Vahideh T Ameri is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vahideh T Ameri - Posted on October 27th, 2016
I just went to Dr. Ameri for a routine visit a few days ago. I get extreme anxiety when going to the gynecologist - the whole process just makes me feel uncomfortable. Dr. Ameri was kind, reassuring, and made me feel relaxed. I had spent a long time searching and reading reviews for my previous gynecologist and had been extremely disappointed. I never write reviews online, but I would recommend Dr. Ameri to anyone who is looking for a new gynecologist! I was pleased with Bensalem location where she works. The receptionists were all very helpful and sweet!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vahideh T Ameri - Posted on March 4th, 2016
I love Dr. Ameri, I moved here from NJ and had to find a new Ob/gymgyn. I feel blessed to have found her. She most certainly is compassionate, even hugging me when I cried over my situation. She is smart, helpful, and even calls me personally to discuss test results. I highly recommend her. I trust her 100% and I truly feel like she is in my corner and wants what is best for me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vahideh T Ameri - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vahideh T Ameri - Posted on June 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vahideh T Ameri - Posted on August 7th, 2012
I have seen all the Doctors at This office and they are all wonderful. Dr. Ameri delivered my son and was amazing! In the office she is straight to business and seems very stern, but during my labor & delivery she was happy and supportive. I felt extremely comfortable in her care, and it truly seems that bringing new life into this world is where she is most comfortable!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vahideh T Ameri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVAHIDEH T AMERI MD, 735 Fitzwatertown Rd Ste 4, Willow Grove, PA
Dr. Vahideh T Ameri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.