Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Val D Syring has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Val D Syring - Posted on September 7th, 2016
44 Years Experience
At Still University School Of Osteopathic Medicine In Arizona (Soma)
Graduated in 1974
Ohio State University Hospital
Dr. Val D Syring accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVal Dennis Syring Do, 1945 Boston St SE Ste G1, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Val D Syring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.