Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Valarie W Manley has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Valarie W Manley has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Valarie W Manley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Valarie W Manley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 28
I am no longer having my child come to this office primarily due to the rude office staff and the doctor is always canceling her appointments. It is difficult for the doctor to follow through with an appointment. Most of the time, when I made an appointment with a doctor the office had me scheduled with a nurse practitioner. I repeatedly had to re-schedule appointments to see a doctor and when I did, it was rarely with the doctor that I wanted, Dr. Manley. They called me at 11:30am to let me know that Dr. Manley would not be in for my 1:50pm appointment. Then they refused to reschedule my appointment with Dr. Manley. When I addressed the officer manager about constantly having to reschedule appointments and the rude staff, she told me if I didn't like it, then this was not the office for me. I couldn't agree more. I was not that impressed with any of the Doctors or staff to put up with this unprofessional conduct.
I have been taking my daught to Dr. Manley's office for over a year now, ever since she was born. I have only been seen by Dr. Manley once and that was two months ago. Even if I schedule her appointment right when they open and we are the first people there I still end up waiting about 45 mins to an hr. Besides the horrible wait times I always feel as if I am being talked down to when I am there. Big No No. My daughter has had some problem going to the bathroom and it took us over six months to finally get a refferal to a GI doc. The staff however is always plesant and nice. But I must say that that is to ONLY thing going for this practice. I have recently changed pediatric doctors and practices. STAY AWAY!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Valarie W Manley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHILDREN FIRST PEDIATRICS, 101 Beckett Ln Ste 502, Fayetteville, GA
Dr. Valarie W Manley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.