Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valarie R Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is uncaring and demeaning. She has belittled me, shamed me, walked out and not finished her appointment with me, muttered under her breath when I try to ask questions. Refuses tests even after a year of severe pain. I only gave her one star because you can't put less.
Dr. Valarie Moore was the most incompetent Dr. I have ever had the experience of meeting. This "Doctor" was aloof, her bedside manner was poor, appointment schedulings were a month out and her follow up was poor, if you ever received a return call at all. If in pain, expect weeks to either hear back or receive care regarding your case. I would not recommend this "Doctor" to my anyone. She is a discredit to the Veterans Administration.
Rude, terrible bedside manner. Interrupts you, talks over you, won't answer questions, walks away or leaves office while you're still speaking. Repeatedly prescribes medication I tell her I have already had a bad reaction to, and will not rectify or respond to follow-up: cannot get my very simple problems fixed. Doesn't seem to know anything about medicine except what her computer "search" function tells her. Does not respect patients or their medical decisions. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Worst doctor I have ever had in my entire life, even for the VA.
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Dr. Valarie R Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa Tennessee Valley Healthcare System Nashville, 1310 24th Ave S, Nashville, TN
Dr. Valarie R Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.