Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valeria M Contreras
Dr. Valeria M Contreras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Contreras is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown. Dr. Contreras has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Valeria M Contreras has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 12
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Contreras is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Valeria M Contreras accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Valeria M Contreras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.