Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valeria Pagnon has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
"Dr" Valeria Pagnon was one of the worst doctors I have ever met! Her care and bed side manner was absolutely horrendous. Please a word of advice....RUN don't walk to a different doctor...she assumed I was a drug seeking patient because I was in extreme pain, only ending up a week later with a perferated bowel and sepsis..I had to have emergency surgery with 75 cm of bowel taken out.. She missed the diagnosis and sent me on my way almost to die...I ended up with a colostomy and years of recovery. I still am battling hernias and extreme pain. Do yourself and you family a favor, do not use this horrible Doctor. She is AWEFUL
13 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Valeria Pagnon accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBanner Thunderbird Medical Center, 5555 W Thunderbird Rd, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Valeria Pagnon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.