- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valerie B Bengal MD
Dr. Valerie B Bengal, MD is a doctor primarily located in Salinas, CA, with another office in Santa Cruz, CA. They have 39 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bengal is affiliated with Natividad Medical Center. They speak English.
Dr. Valerie B Bengal has 2 locations
Dr. Valerie B Bengal has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Valerie B Bengal has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Valerie B Bengal Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Valerie B Bengal
Dr. Bengal graduated from the Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine in 1980. Dr. Bengal works in Salinas, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Bengal is affiliated with Natividad Medical Center.