Dr. Valerie Schulz Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Schulz?

Posted on October 12th, 2016

She was my doctor for both of my pregnancies, I got excellent care throughout the wboth pregnancies, especially when the twins came out, her impressive experience made the difference!

Great!!!!

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I moved during my pregnancy to New York and found Dr. Schulz. I wish I had her my entire pregnancy. She is wonderful!!!

DO NOT Recommend

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Highly not recommended. She will ask for test which is not required. She would not spend time when you really need it.

Posted on May 12th, 2011

I am very pleased with dr Schultz! She is caring, sweet & overall a great doctor!

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2010

While this doctor tries to be funny-- she is actually obnoxious. No one visits a doctor for a comedy show, particulalary when it ends up being at the patience expense-- figuratively and lirally. She often sends you for tests that you find out later you "didn't" need-- just to alllegedly put your mind at ease ($$$$$$), and charges extra for answering basic questions. AVOID HER--she's not worth seeing.

Incredible Doctor!!

Posted on July 27th, 2010

8 years ago I became pregnant with my daughter at a very young age, my mother searched high and low for an OBGYN who would not judge me or my family for my decision to have a child at such a young age. And thank goodness for Dr. Schultz!! She is truly an incredible Doctor, she has an awesome sense of humor, always had me laughing, felt extremely comfortable with every visit and through labor. I considered her a friend and I was fortunate to have her at such a time in my life. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Dr. Schulz has been my GYN/OB for many years. She cared for me through 2 pregnancies and delivered both my children. I love her so much I brought my mom to her and my mom loves her also! She has great bedside manner. She is cheerful and sunny but most importantly she knows what she is doing. She is very knowledgable and knows how to share that with her patients. All of her patients love her!

Posted on May 5th, 2010

Would not recommend her as an o.b. She is not professional and really lacks bedside manner.

Posted on October 18th, 2017