Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valinda R Nwadike has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Valinda R Nwadike has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Valinda R Nwadike has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Valinda R Nwadike is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 11
Went to dr Nwadike for GYN visit - while she was nice and all, she chit chatted with her assistant the whole time she was working on me, like I didn't even exist. her front desk staff were always putting me on hold for 10-20 min whenever I called (when I know they aren't that busy - they have 3 front desk people for one doctor - why am I always on hold?). Then, her nurse practitioner (Christine) who I saw once was TERRIBLE - horrible bedside manner - never made eye contact with me while she was talking to me - always looking at her papers - made "huffing" noises and seemed annoyed when I asked pretty innocent questions (for example: When will my test results be back). Then when she called me later to tell me my results, she was rude and seemed to want to get off the phone as quickly as possible. When I didn't understand my results and called back later, she pretty much yelled at me and told me she already talked to me about this. I've never had such unprofessional doctors/nurses.
Dr. Nwadike worked closely with my nurse midwife with my recent, difficult delivery of my son. Dr. Nwadike showed patience and a great understanding of my desire to have a vaginal delivery, and she made it happen. I am VERY appreciative and she spent a significant amount of time ensuring I experienced a safe delivery, without rushing to perform a cesarean section.
Dr. Nwadike is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Carilion Health System
Dr. Valinda R Nwadike accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsBreton Medical Group And Shah Associates, 22590 Shady Ct, California, MD
Dr. Valinda R Nwadike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near California, MD.