Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vandana N Bindal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
The two assistants are pretty nice, but the doctor herself is incredibly rude and disrespectful. She kept patients waiting in the lounge for long time even though we had appointment. Once I crossed a wrong letter on my medical file, she immediately yelled at me "What are you doing! Now I have to do everything again!" By *everything* she means rewriting her signature and the date on the form, although she ended up doing nothing extra and just returned my form with my crossed letter. She is too disrespectful to be a doctor.
I scheduled for this provider through the United Healthcare Nurse Line. At the time I had an ongoing skin condition that I had been in urgent care for 3 times and they suggested I seek out a PCP to look into the condition more. I was given a diagnosis of eczema and dermatitis by two different urgent care clinics and they said a PCP could confirm that. I was able to get in to see the provider within a week which was amazing to me as many had 4-6 week waits. When I arrived at my appointment I was checked in on time and sent back to the exam room where I had to wait about 15 minutes for my provider to show up as she got caught up with another patient. Now.. I would be more understanding of this if I felt she spent time with me as I think bedside manner is a great thing for an MD to have. Not the case. She was friendly enough however I do not feel like she listened to what my issue was. I was advised that living in the PNW, many people have and deal with this condition and it is nothing more than dry skin. She said she didn't know what kind of eczema I had, that she couldn't confirm the diagnosis and that maybe I should see a dermatologist. Her advice for me? A long walk after dinner. No joke. I have no idea how a walk after dinner is supposed to help with eczema or dermatitis, I do however see how it may help with the fact that I am overweight. That is not what I came in for though. I was floored. She did not scrape my skin to see if I had any mites or scabies. She did not check me for allergies. I had red welts from hands to elbows and from feet to knees and she wants me to take a long walk after dinner?! Wow. Needless to say I will not be returning. And if anyone who is overweight is thinking of seeing her for something other than just being overweight, I would advise against it as she may not provide accurate treatment for your issue.
Dr. Bindal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2001
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Vandana N Bindal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Consultantspc, 14355 SW Allen Blvd Ste 130, Beaverton, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vandana N Bindal in this video.
Dr. Vandana N Bindal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaverton, OR.