Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vanessa Klugman
Dr. Vanessa Klugman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, IL, with other offices in River Forest, IL and Naperville, IL . She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Klugman is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center, Rush Oak Park Hospital and Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County. She speaks English.
Dr. Vanessa Klugman has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Klugman has been my endocrinologist for 14 years. She has always been very professional, yet also such a caring and compassionate physician. She remembers details about my personal life and truly cares. She is an astute diagnostician and has a great diabetic team. If you need help with your diabetes I would seek out her help.
I have been a patient of Dr. Klugman since 2000. She is very personable and caring as a physician and tries to find solutions to my medical situations, even those not related to Diabetes. I would highly recommend her to my friends and relatives.
Dr. Klugman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush University Medical Center
Rush Oak Park Hospital
Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Rush Oak Park Hospital Insurance Payments
24 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Vanessa Klugman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vanessa Klugman in this video.
Dr. Vanessa Klugman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.