Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vani Maddali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vani Maddali has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Vani Maddali has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I have been a patient for almost 4 years now and have absolutely no regrets choosing this doctor. My friend recommended her to me . She is very respectful, attentive, thorough, compassionate and her bedside mannerism is exceptional. She takes a level of interest in her patients that is rarely seen in today's medical community. Her front end staff are equally nice. My only complaint is that when I go to see her lately I am seen by an NP rather than the doctor I developed such a patient doctor relationship with over the years. This is not to say the NP is not nice or knowledgeable. She is very knowledgeable and equally nice but she is just not Dr. Maddali.
I've been a patient for 2+ years. I inherited this doctor from my previous physician who retired. I like her bedside manner and attentiveness to patients. I do not like the hoops one has to go through to make an appointment. I was actually compelled to write a letter to the doctor to get a reasonably fast appointment for a physical which she recommended I have.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Maddali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Vani Maddali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsNeurology & Neurodiagnostics, 22 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 106, Livingston, NJ
Dr. Vani Maddali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.