Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Jonathan D Pankow, MDInternal Medicine, NephrologyVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Devaraj Munikrishnappa, MDInternal Medicine, Nephrology2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Alejandro Mora, MDInternal Medicine, Holistic Medicine, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Shikha Bharaktiya, MDInternal Medicine, Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Vanithala Bala has 2 locations
Dr. Vanithala Bala has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vanithala Bala has the following 8 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
Patients' Choice Award (2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Vanithala Bala Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Vanithala Bala
Dr. Bala graduated from the Mysore Medical College and Research Institute in 1992. She works in Shenandoah, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Other Specialty.