Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vassiliki L Tsikitis has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Vassiliki L Tsikitis has the following 11 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Rectal Pain
Dr. Vassiliki L Tsikitis is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Surgical Closure done Incorrectly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vassiliki L Tsikitis - Posted on April 29th, 2014
a very caring individual
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vassiliki L Tsikitis - Posted on December 22nd, 2009
18 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Vassiliki L Tsikitis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOHSU HOSPITALS AND CLINICS, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vassiliki L Tsikitis, MD - Colon and Rectal Surgery in Portland, OR, in this video.
Dr. Vassiliki L Tsikitis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.