Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Venessa A Stas has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Venessa A Stas has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Venessa A Stas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I have had both of my knees replaced by Dr. Stas. Each time her staff treated me very, very well. Dr. Stas took plenty of time to go over things with me prior to the surgery and afterwards. I find her to be a truly passionate Doctor who only wants what is best for her patients. She was recommended to me by an army nurse who was impressed with her foresight when she screwed up her lower leg. Other doctors that this former nurse went to see wanted to do surgery right away. Dr. Stas saw the injury in a total different light and recommended a brace for awhile, then PT. The nurse is good as new. Also my little bride had a total knee replacement with Dr. Stas. We are just one knee away from being able to play jingle bells with our knees!
Dr. Stas is the whole package. She is caring, listens to your complaints, goes over all tests and explains everything in detail. I had a hip replacement and she made me feel like I was her only patient and made sure I understood what the procedure was going to entail. I would highly recommend her to anyone...in fact, when I needed my other hip replaced, I was actually happy to be going back to her for care.
I highly recommend Dr. Venessa Stas. She has preformed two complete hip replacement surgeries and a complete knee replacement surgery in the last 3 1/2 years. All three surgeries have all been very successful. She is the best! Plus, her medical assistant Leslie is awesome! Leslie is a very busy. But even so she is very professional and efficient!. I can not say enough kind words about this duo. THANK YOU!! Dr. Stas and Leslie. My quality of life has improved dramatically because of you both.
This is long overdue. Dr. Stas did a hip replacement for me three years ago. Dr. Stas came to see me every morning in the hospital. She is so competent, friendly and intelligent. Always active, I have resumed my schedule with yoga, walking, hiking, biking, etc. Words can not express how much I appreciate Dr. Stasâs expertise. This was a very successful procedure.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
10 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Venessa A Stas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Fracture Clinic MRI, 11782 SW Barnes Rd Ste 300, Portland, OR
Dr. Venessa A Stas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.