Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkata R Aligeti MD
Dr. Venkata R Aligeti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Sulphur Springs, TX and Paris, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkata R Aligeti has 5 locations
113 Airport Rd Ste 301
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
875 S Collegiate Dr
Paris, TX 75460
1900 Mulberry Ave
Mount Pleasant, TX 75455
1425 E Lincoln Rd Ste B2
Idabel, OK 74745
Book Online Now
Dr. Venkata R Aligeti has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Venkata R Aligeti has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
Dr. Venkata R Aligeti is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Venkata R Aligeti - Posted on October 4th, 2018
Having worked in the medical field for several decades, I can be overly critical about “health care”. He was very short...in & out in less than FIVE minutes! “We’ve got to do surgery immediately! (This was in a Thursday). See you next Wednesday! You never know what office you are going to be talking to...Dallas, Sulphur Springs, Mount Pleasant or Mount Vernon. You will NEVER get a person with a heartbeat! You’ll leave a message & pray they call you back. You’ll tell your story over ‘ over & over again as there in NO CONTINUITY! He seems to be good at what he does but dealing with his staff is a nightmare. Be sure & ask your questions before you go to the hospital!
17 Years Experience
Kakatiya Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Finch University Of Health Sciences
Dr. Venkata R Aligeti Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
Locations & Directions
Dr. Venkata R Aligeti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.