Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta
Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAlester, OK, with other offices in Lawton, OK and Cleburne, TX (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta has 4 locations
1 E Clark Bass Blvd
McAlester, OK 74501
1810 E Griffin Pkwy
Mission, TX 78572
Book Online Now
Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
22 Years Experience
Rangaraya Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta's office for more information.
1 E Clark Bass Blvd McAlester, OK : (918) 426-1800
201 Walls Dr Cleburne, TX : (817) 558-2245
1810 E Griffin Pkwy Mission, TX 78572
More about Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta
Back to Listing
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta, MD - Internal Medicine in McAlester, OK, in this video.
Dr. Venkatasubbaraya C Achanta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near McAlester, OK.