Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkatesh V Krishnamurthi
Dr. Venkatesh V Krishnamurthi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Krishnamurthi is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Krishnamurthi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkatesh V Krishnamurthi has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Venkatesh V Krishnamurthi has the following 13 expertise
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Venkatesh V Krishnamurthi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Krishnamurthi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Venkatesh V Krishnamurthi in this video.
Dr. Venkatesh V Krishnamurthi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.