Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Veronica J Gaetze has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Veronica J Gaetze has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Veronica J Gaetze has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
I doctored with Brenda Kallemeyn throughout my entire pregnancy she was always very helpful and i liked her very much but when it came to actually having my son i had Dr. Gaetze who was on call. She was excellent...she pushed me when i needed to be pushed and comforted me when i needed it. She checked in on me afterwards even when she didn't need to and i truly appreciated that. I would strongly suggest her for your pregnancy and hopefully you will get lucky and have her on call when it comes to going into labor!
42 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1417 S Cliff Ave, Sioux Falls, SD
Dr. Veronica J Gaetze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.