Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vic A Osborne
Dr. Vic A Osborne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Covina, CA, with another office in West Covina, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Osborne is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Glendale Adventist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vic A Osborne has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Complete joke and waste of my cash pay money. Do not see this Dr. I wasn't there to get his opinion I have multiple referrals and Dr's recommending lumbar surgery. He is not competent to handle lumbar spine issues. I went to him based on location as I did not want to travel 45 mins plus to other neurosurgeons or out of state for surgery. He took about 3 mins with me pronounced my symptoms didn't exist and I needed physical therapy. Arrogance level extremely high staff talks down to educated patients. Again can not reiterate this enough this surgeon is not competent to evaluate lumbar spine issues and his diagnosis and recommendations fly in the face of at least 5 others. Joke and waste of time.
I have seen Dr Osborne for several issues and conditions. He is a no fuss, no muss kind of doctor. He always has the answer and has taken care of the problem each and every visit. I am not big on pain prescriptions, he knows and appreciates my position. I have referred him often and will continue to do so as long as he is in practice.
I was involved in a cycling accident where my clavicle break was too separated for it to mend properly on its own. Dr. Osborne immediately told me I'd require surgery and was very precise and informative about my treatment. I don't know him personally but he seems like an athlete himself and so I felt very comfortable and at ease with him. The surgery went well, my scar is minimal and I'm having a speedy recovery. The follow ups have been great and the staff attentive.
I have seen Dr. Osborne for two separate problems. The first time he recommended knee replacement which he performed with great results. I have a very thin scar. The second time was for the other knee. He gave me the option of a cortisone injection or physical therapy since the knee did not need replacement. I chose PT. This gave me good results. No one, including Dr. Osborne has ever had an attitude with me or treated me with anything less than total respect. I will be seeing him again anytime I have the need to do so.
WENT IN ON WORKERS COMP CLAIM AND AFTER A WHILE HE TOLD ME MY CONDITION IS PERMANENT. GAVE MY EMPLOYER HIS PAPERWORK, EMPLOYER DID NOT LIKE IT AND I WAS TERMINATED. THE REPORT SHOWS ZERO PERCENT PERMANENT. THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE. STAFF WAS RUDE BUT ONCE INSIDE THE ROOM THEY WERE PLEASANT, SO AGAIN CONFUSING.
Dr. Osborne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Vic A Osborne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vic A Osborne is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Covina, CA.