Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicki L Browder DO
Dr. Vicki L Browder, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Champaign, IL, with other offices in Champaign, IL and Champaign, IL (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Browder is affiliated with Presence Covenant Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Vicki L Browder has 4 locations
101 W University Ave
Champaign, IL 61820
1801 W Windsor Rd Ste A
Champaign, IL 61822
3545 N Vermilion St Ste A
Danville, IL 61832
Book Online Now
Dr. Vicki L Browder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vicki L Browder has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Browder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Vicki L Browder Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vicki L Browder is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Champaign, IL.