Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vicki Pappageorge has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 14
There is no excuse for so many cancellations and I mean constantly. I feel my sister would be in better health if she would have changed doctors years ago. In the past I hear people have sat hours waiting to be seen because they liked this doctor and would wait. What is wrong with people?? Is their health not important. My nephews wife went there but was smart enough to get another doctor. There are plenty of good doctors in our area who will be there for you and keep your appointments on time. Take charge of your health. Yes I am mad my wonderful sister has so many health problems.
The doctor is not in the office most days.My appointment is changed many, many times over the course of months.The do not use computers.I have only my Blood Pressure checked-no pulse check, no temperature check.The doctor did examine me, but ordered no labwork for 2 years. I also get no prescriptions for my medcial problems.
Dr. PappaGeorge is a very good doctor. She does cancel appointments a lot, but is very caring. She does not cancel them on purpose, so there is usually a good reason why she cancelled. She will always be my mother' doctor. I don't mind waiting because her results are always accurate and mother just absolutely love her.
Dr. Pappageorge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sun Coast Hospital
Largo Medical Center
Largo Med Indian Rocks
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Vicki Pappageorge accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1603 Indian Rocks Rd S, Largo, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vicki Pappageorge in this video.
Dr. Vicki Pappageorge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Largo, FL.