Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria E Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 34
Waiting time is a nightmare, between 3-4 hours. Barely see Dr. Garcia, instead you will always see Beatrice (midwife) excellent professional, the only one who truly cares there. Her staff never answers the phone, you can try at any time and you will never get a response. Left messages and they will get back to you, if they do 2 or 3 days later. Payments through insurance is always a disaster, most of the time they required you to pay cash. Last but not least, there are almost never follow ups. I definitely won't go there anymore.
This office is the worst, they knew I was not being covered by my insurance and lied to me and said I was being covered with no problem, did a biopsy and saw me one more time, months later I receive a bill for $900.00 and they are washing there hands with my case. DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE , very unhappy patient.
I had a procedure done and the day before they said I needed to put a deposit and told me it is just their procedure and that I would get my money back fast even when my insurance does not require it, 9 months later still have not recieved my deposit money even after my insurance paid. They said my insurance underpaid when they agreed to that amount. This is federal violation and I will definately make sure my insurance drops this office so it doesnt happen to anyone else. Its despicable that they want to accept tricare yet they dont agree with the amount paid they will make it the responsibility of the patient by not giving back the deposit, that is how they treat military families and veterans, horrible doctor office.
16 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Victoria E Garcia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDr Victoria Garcia & Associates, 3650 NW 82nd Ave Ste 506, Doral, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victoria E Garcia in this video.
Dr. Victoria E Garcia is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Doral, FL.