Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria R Masear
Dr. Victoria R Masear, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Masear is affiliated with Shelby Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Masear has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria R Masear has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 22
My Carpal Tunnel Syndrome was so bad that I was unable to pick up change off a flat surface without looking directly at it. Dr. Masear did Carpal Tunnel Surgery on both hands and the numbness and pain from before the surgery was worse than the recovery pain from the surgery. I was very satisfied with her knowledge, effort and the success of the surgery. No complications at all! Highly recommend her services!
Had surgery for Dupuytrens contracture. Fingers were worse after surgery than before. Also did not tell me there was an alternative procedure available( Needle Apeneurotomy. I was in physical therapy for 8 months. Fingers did not heal properly due to stitching she used. I would not let thow woman come within 10 feet of me with a scalpel
Dr. Masear is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Victoria R Masear accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthosports Associates, 48 Medical Park Dr E Ste 255, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Victoria R Masear is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.