More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria G Venida has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 10
My daughter has been a patient over the last 4 years and every year I intend on switching her PCP but other issues trump my search. I have finally had rhe last straw. The scheduling assistants are incompetent. They scheduled me for an appointment before my daughter was able to take her 4 year old immunizations after I had made it clear the purpose of the appointment. I had taken off of work and her father had rearranged his schedule to accompy us only to find out afrer being there for 30 minutes that she couldn't be seen before her 4th birthday. I was livid. I wouldn't suggest this office to anyone especially if you have good insurance. There is alot of miscommunication between the doctor, the staff, & the parents. She doesn't really connect well with the kids and information isn't forth coming
My newborn has been to this office 3 times and never again! the first visit the doctor was a hour late for the apt because she wasn't in the office. Her staff didn't even inform me that she was running late.When she did come in the office she didn't even hold or even talk to my newborn, she has zero baby skills.You have to pull information out of her because she didn't ask any questions on how my baby was doing or behaving. Even when i brought up concerns many of them were just ignored like she didn't want to answer my questions. But the wait time is the worst every time we had to wait 2 hours to see the doctor. I had a apt at 330 we didn't leave til 5. and the office hours are now from 12-5. so over all bad doctor for babies,small office,long wait. We will not be coming back.
Dr. Victoria G Venida accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLargo Pediatrics, 8700 Central Ave Ste 203, Hyattsville, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victoria G Venida in this video.
Dr. Victoria G Venida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyattsville, MD.