Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vidyasagar Anmangandla
Dr. Vidyasagar Anmangandla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, MD. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Vidyasagar Anmangandla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vidyasagar Anmangandla has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Don't go here
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vidyasagar Anmangandla - Posted on December 23rd, 2014
Decent doctor. Terrible staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vidyasagar Anmangandla - Posted on December 22nd, 2014
When I first started seeing this doctor I was very impressed with the thoroughness of my first few appointments. Since then it's gone down hill. Dr. Sagar is a nice man and does a pretty decent job. My concern is mostly with his staff. Young teenage girls who come across a ditsy and not competent to do their job. His wife is extremely unpleasant. Every single time I go in there they are trying to take blood or do other unnecessary things that end up costing me more. I once went 3 times in a 30 day span. They attempted to take blood for "testing" each time. Ended up costing me a lot more out of pocket because my plan only allows a particular amount. I will be finding a new doctor ASAP! DO NOT GO HERE. Waste of your money. Many other better doctors out there.
Very rude staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vidyasagar Anmangandla - Posted on March 24th, 2010
Thinks that some of the front office staff need to be trained in phone etiquette. Very rude no proper customer servicce skills. Very sad.
46 Years Experience
University Of Health Sciences Antigua
Graduated in 1972
Philadelphia General Hospital
Dr. Vidyasagar Anmangandla Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVIDYASAGAR ANMANGANDLA MD, 10583 Theodore Green Blvd, White Plains, MD
Dr. Vidyasagar Anmangandla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near White Plains, MD.