Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alampur V Kumari has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Very reluctant ......spent several years and money out of pocket for infertility. Gets annoyed if any questions asked. Changed the dr. for second opinion, learnt so many things which were being done. Now I am pregnant under new docs treatment. Not to mention makes u wait for several hrs and hardly spends 5 mins. Never going back.
I had been seeing Dr. Kumari for a few years, for fibroids and routine visits. My fibroid had gotten bigger and pressing on my uterus. On my last visit she was more interested in trying to get me to buy and sale Amway products, my fibroid issue was dismissed by her saying "it's shrinking". I still feel the pressing and it's still uncomfortable. Needless to say after all these years I will not go back.
Dr. Kumari was always on target with her diagnosis and treatment plan. I have been a patient with her for over 25 years that included two successful pregnancies and a hysterectomy. She takes her time explaining your options and tends to error on the safe side especially when I was pregnant. Wait at the office is to be expected since she is an OB physician who often will start her day behind schedule because she has been attending to a delivery early morning. I also appreciate the time she gives -never rushed when you meet with her. It is worth the wait knowing she will focus on you and the presenting issues.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2011, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
48 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dc General Hospital
Dr. Alampur V Kumari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Ob/Gyn, 621 S New Ballas Rd Ste 4005B, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Alampur V Kumari is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.