Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda
Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV (and 2 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Lingegowda is affiliated with St Mark's Hospital, Mountainview Hospital and Desert Springs Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lingegowda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mark's Hospital
Desert Springs Hospital
Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Mountain View Hospital
St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
St Rose Dominican Hospital
Saint Rose Siena Hospital
St. Rose - San Martn Campus
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Valley Hospital Medical Center
21 Years Experience
Government Medical College Mysore
Graduated in 1996
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.