Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Viktor B Smirnov has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Viktor B Smirnov has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Viktor B Smirnov has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 9
I had my gallbladder removed about 2 weeks ago and am having some serious side effects. I have been trying to contact Dr. Smirnov's office nonstop and they just have a machine saying they've stepped away from the desk and to call back in one half hour...it's been days. I want to know how to stop my side effects and how dangerous they are. I've had to take multiple days off of work because the side effects affect my performance. Wish they answered the phone.
46 Years Experience
The First Moscow State Medical University
Graduated in 1972
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Vascular Surgery, 30 Merrick Ave Ste 109, East Meadow, NY
Dr. Viktor B Smirnov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.