Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vimal R Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vimal R Patel has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
Dr. Vimal R Patel has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Vimal R Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Although I know Dr patel is up to par, and knows my medical history, as I have been seeing him for almost 6 yes now. He still questioned me the last time I saw him I did not have any lorazepam in my system, even though it says take as needed on my script bottle. Also there is a woman who watches me urinate in a very small cup every week that orders me to pull my pants down to my ankles, spread my legs, DO NOT bend your head down. Yet, that's what someone peeing in a very small cup needs to do for aim. You men probably get that one. Then it's not enough urine. Last time it was too much, and she ordered me to dump half of it out. Listen people, I have been more than clean the past 7 years, except for what you make me take, so the insurance companies, and other doctors see you as legitimate. This will not end here
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vimal R Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsHyannis Family Medical Care, 100 Independence Dr Ste 110, Hyannis, MA
Dr. Vimal R Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.