Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vincent M Arlet has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Vincent M Arlet has the following 20 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Showing 5 of 54
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent M Arlet - Posted on December 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent M Arlet - Posted on April 26th, 2017
First Time Visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent M Arlet - Posted on June 21st, 2016
Went for a diagnosis of severe sculiosis. and options to relieve the pain that I am experiencing. Arrived early and I was fortunate that he was able to see me. Very pleasant environment and care from all associated with Dr. Arlet. Answered all of my questions and he explained the possible surgery option and gave me a demonstration of what would be done. Seemed VERY thorough.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent M Arlet - Posted on August 21st, 2015
For years I was suffering spinal stenosis. I saw various spinal specialists and they kept on injecting spinal shots and prescribing medicine to alleviate the pain. Well that didn't work. I search for a spine specialist at Penn Med. and long behold there was Dr. Arlet. I took my MRI to Dr. Arlet and right away he pin pointed the issue. A vertebrae compressing the nerve. Surgery was performed on a Tuesday and by Friday I was walking 1/2 mile with staples on my back. For 8-9 yrs I was not able to walk from one room to another. Thank you Doc and his staff.....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent M Arlet - Posted on May 16th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vincent M Arlet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Vincent M Arlet
Dr. Arlet went to medical school in Paris, France, where he subsequently did his surgical residency training and a dual fellowship in adult and pediatric orthopaedics. In 1991 Dr. Arlet moved to McGill University in Canada where he later became director of the spine division and spine fellowship program. In 2004 he moved to the University of Virginia.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vincent M Arlet, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Philadelphia, PA, in this video.
Dr. Vincent M Arlet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.