Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vincent Kasper Jr has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Vincent Kasper Jr has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Vincent Kasper Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Great pain control
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent Kasper Jr - Posted on August 1st, 2013
My 16 year old daughter had reconstructive ankle surgery and Dr. Kasper was on the anesthesia team. He was very proactive with her pain control. She came home with a nerve block as well as oral pain medication. He offered complete instruction about what we would need to do to stay on top of the pain. I couldn't be happier with my daughters comfort level following such a painful procedure. He personally called the following day to see how she was doing and continued to offer information about pain management. Awesome experience!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent Kasper Jr - Posted on February 15th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent Kasper Jr - Posted on April 20th, 2012
I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Kasper as my Anesthesiologist several times now both at Paoli and Bucks Hospitals. Dr. Kasper was very concerned about not just my pain level, but also about my level of comfort in understanding all aspects of my procedures, surgeries, and medications. My general impression in the past has been that Anesthesiologists lack a compassionate bed-side manner, but this is clearly not the case with Dr. Kasper. When at Paoli or Bucks, ask for Dr. Kasper!
Dr. Kasper- awesome anesthesiologist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vincent Kasper Jr - Posted on February 9th, 2012
I've had multiple surgeries and have never encountered anyone as caring and competent as Dr. Kasper. His bedside manner is very comforting, he's a great listener. I've never experienced any anesthesiologist visiting me in the recovery room after surgery or calling me the following day to see how I was feeling.Dr Kasper's commitment to comfort and caring is outstanding!
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
15 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPAOLI HOSPITAL, 255 W Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA
Dr. Vincent Kasper Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paoli, PA.