- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinod K Rustgi MD
Dr. Vinod K Rustgi, MD is a doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA( and 6 other locations). Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Dr. Vinod K Rustgi has 8 locations
Dr. Vinod K Rustgi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vinod K Rustgi has the following 18 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Liver Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Liver Transplantation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis B
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Failure
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Vinod K Rustgi Accepts the Following Insurance
- 125 Paterson St Ste 5100 New Brunswick , NJ : (732) 235-7784
- 3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh , PA : (412) 647-2345
- 200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh , PA : (412) 647-8666
- 200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh , PA : (412) 647-8762
- 125 Paterson St Ste 5100 New Brunswick , NJ 08901
- 125 Paterson St New Brunswick , NJ : (732) 235-7784
- 3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh , PA 15213
- 200 Lothrop St Ste 3D Pittsburgh , PA : (412) 647-8666
More about Dr. Vinod K Rustgi
Dr. Rustgi graduated from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1979. Dr. Rustgi works in New Brunswick, NJ and 7 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Dr. Rustgi is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton, UPMC Mckeesport, UPMC Montefiore, UPMC Presbyterian and UPMC Shadyside.