Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virgil I Aultman
Dr. Virgil I Aultman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flowood, MS, with another office in Jackson, MS. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Aultman is affiliated with Methodist Rehabilitation Center and GV (Sonny) Montgomery VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Virgil I Aultman has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Virgil I Aultman has the following 1 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Aultman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Virgil I Aultman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Virgil I Aultman, MD - Adult Medicine in Flowood, MS, in this video.
Dr. Virgil I Aultman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flowood, MS.