Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Vladimir S Alexeyenko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Vladimir S Alexeyenko is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Read the various reviews the ones that are negative are very true. It's too bad that this Dr. Takes test strictly for the money. Have you ever seen a Dr. In his own office not keep a stethoscope around his neck. In all the yrs he checked my pulse once. He I feel lost interest in medicine yrs ago, and has a.great staff. His staff is what keeps him a float!
Dr. Alexeyenko is a good doctor; with that being said now at days when you go to a doctor's office you don't even get to see the doctor you either see a nurse or the doctor comes in for a few mins and that's it. He spends time with you and he explains your diagnosis with out rushing you out. He is a good doctor. in life we can not please everyone we come in contact with.
He is the worse doctor, rude, nasty, and not knowledgeable of new medicine. He rarely discusses anything with you concerning your health issues. He talks a lot about things not related to your illness. He subjects patients to unnecessary tests that are not related to their visit or their health just to jack up the bill and rip off the insurance company. He never discuses your blood work or any test he does. He is a smooth talker and only to new patients. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALL DOCTOR!
The Doctor is extremely thorough investigating both your illness and if it is related to stress or external causes. e is very knowledgeable about the current medical thinking and literature. e uses vitamins as well as conventional medications. e as a great bedside manner and spends alot of time with you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Vladimir S Alexeyenko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVladmir Alexeyenko MD, 31 Washington Sq W Apt 5F, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Vladimir S Alexeyenko - Internal Medicine in New York, NY, in this video.
Vladimir S Alexeyenko is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.