Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vladimir J Vlcko has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
I use to be a "patient" of Doctor V's. But never got to see him. I got to see the nurse practitioner for everything. Unfortunately, she really messed up and took 2+ months to finally send me to a surgeon to get a diagnostic mammogram (not you regular mammogram). I seen the surgeon on a Monday to tell me what I already knew....I have breast cancer.... The nurse practitioner did not inform the Doctor or respond quickly to my concerns, as I tried to show her my misshaped breast. I called the doctors office after being told I had breast cancer....Dr. V told me, "I don't know you or anything about you....it's classified as siti anyways, it's not a big deal, if you want I can have the Nurse practitioner call you back." I never went back..I had a bilateral mastomy and it had gotten into my lymph nodes. I feel this could had been prevented....if only they would listen... I know they work primarily with older people, but there is no excuse!
One of my favorite things about Dr. Vlcko is his sense of humor. Aside from the fact that he is a very competent doctor, who listens to me, and gives serious thought to my health care, I leave his office knowing my health needs are being met, and feeling like I have visited a friend. I would not hesitate recommending him.
Dr. Vlcko is a very good doctor. He takes good care of me. Before I found him I was on 14 different prescriptions from other doctors. He got me to where I only had to take 5. What a big difference and I feel better too. I am 82 and have a pacemaker. I now feel 20 years younger. He sees me regularly every 3 months unless I need to see him. He has me do labs/blood work to check my progress. The wait time is is about 10 minutes. He is an all over the body doctor. He sends me to the best doctors for other specialties. His staff makes the appointments for me and when I needed home care they took care of that and it was great. I got better in no time. I highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is very nice and well organized.
41 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Vladimir J Vlcko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCitrus Medical Associates, 216 S Seminole Ave, Inverness, FL
Dr. Vladimir J Vlcko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inverness, FL.