Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vuthy Leng has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Leng is the first doctor that I have been to in many years that I feel actually cares about me as a person and not just as a job or a $$ sign. He and his staff are very caring and make you feel at home. Everytime I called with a question he would talk to me himself or call right back. I hope to have him as my and my family doctor for years to come!!!
Dr. Leng is so smart! He uses the computer but I am 100% sure that he understands patient's needs! He knows everything I talk about by heart and he was the one who discovered my basal cell CA after referring me to derma.. I underwent Moh's microsurgery and was completely well.. Dr. Leng you are the best Dr. in Federal Way.. He has a really smart student too.. and I admire his effort to teach the younger medical professionals .. You are awesome dr. Leng!!! Thanks for saving my life!!!:)
Dr. Leng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Vuthy Leng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Clinic Of Fedway Llc, 34618 11th Pl S Ste 100, Federal Way, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vuthy Leng in this video.
Dr. Vuthy Leng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.