Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Waleed Hassen
Dr. Waleed Hassen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in New York, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hassen is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Queens Hospital Center and North General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Waleed Hassen has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Waleed Hassen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.