Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Walter A Smith
Dr. Walter A Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter A Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Walter A Smith has the following 16 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Walter A Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
49 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.