- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter S Bukowski MD
Dr. Walter S Bukowski, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with other offices in Clifton Springs, NY and Rochester, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Walter S Bukowski has 3 locations
Dr. Walter S Bukowski has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Walter S Bukowski has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Walter S Bukowski Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Walter S Bukowski
Dr. Bukowski graduated from the State University of New York Upstate Medical University in 2000. He works in Rochester, NY and 2 other locations and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bukowski is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic.