Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter S Falkowski
Dr. Walter S Falkowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Falkowski is affiliated with Holy Family Medical Center, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Northshore Skokie Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter S Falkowski has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
A doctor on his staff told my Dad that he was ok, and nothing was wrong with him on the initial visit, but he clearly had something wrong and was in a lot of pain. Five days later (sunday) he HAD to call the Doc on call which was Dr. Falkowski. He showed no concern and asked no relevant questions when he called back. All he did was prescribe something my Dad had been taking for 6 days prior to the original visit and say "call the office in the morning." The two doctors that have been dealt with from this practice don't care about their patients, and seem to need a LONG vacation or a change in careers, to which I recommend one where they don't have to deal with people. Maybe data entry?
Dr. Falkowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1974
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Walter S Falkowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Metropolitan Urology Associates, 800 Austin St, Evanston, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter S Falkowski in this video.
Dr. Walter S Falkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.