Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter J Hodges Jr
Dr. Walter J Hodges Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hodges is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. Dr. Hodges has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter J Hodges Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Cancer
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I have been attending the Ob practice in which Dr Hodges works and have now seen all three of the doctors in this practice. All are excellent. I was oddly nervous to meet the only male in of the three but Dr Hodges was just lovely and is now my favorite.I look forward to updating you after my baby is born, but my current thoughts are that I am in very good hands.The outstanding traits was his ability to explain medical facts and also his ability to exude warmth and make patients feel relaxed.
Dr Hodges is one of the two absolute best doctors out there! He knows his patients and takes the time to take their best interest into consideration. Without his medical and knowledge and caring, I would have lost at least one baby during a pregnancy, if not more. I would travel the world to have Dr. Hodges care for me during my pregnancies.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hodges is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Walter J Hodges Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWalter J Hodges Jr Md, 4001 Fair Ridge Dr Ste 202, Fairfax, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter J Hodges Jr in this video.
Dr. Walter J Hodges Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.