Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wanda L Godfrey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
In the beginning things were wonderful but here at the end things have gotten very horribly wrong & had to change providers in order to stay alive. It should NEVER take weeks for messages to be returned if EVER, it should NEVER take weeks for medications to be approved or denied especially life altering important ones, it should not take weeks for blood results to be returned to a patient when it takes just a couple of days for a turn around. I feel this office is getting over-whelmed & needs to revisit bedside manner with it's patients & become reintroduced with them and their health care needs instead of the all mighty dollar & number of patients they've seen. It's not fair on the lack of treatment that so many have received lately from this place. Don't get me wrong Dr. Wanda Godfrey is a caring person who loves her patients & truly cares about their well-being, BUT I do feel she has over time gotten over-whelmed & possibly a little slack with her offices & duties which in turn so has her staff below her. I have NEVER been in & out of this office in the years I've been there even for a simple blood draw it's ALWAYS taken more than and hour an a half for something so simple, the prices ALWAYS change from one day to the next-one person to the next it's never their fault it's always the patients fault even when it's clearly their fault for miss speaking, horrible turn-over in staff, I could keep going & on--simple as simple as can get JUST GO ELSEWHERE unless you need have the desire to wait all day for a simple 5 minute blood draw & then be diagnosed wrong.
29 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Wanda L Godfrey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFastmed Urgent Care, 5156 NC Highway 42 W, Garner, NC
Dr. Wanda L Godfrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garner, NC.