Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Waqas Anjum MD
Dr. Waqas Anjum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA, with another office in Browns Mills, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Waqas Anjum has 2 locations
1200 Old York Rd
Abington, PA 19001
Book Online Now
Dr. Waqas Anjum has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
19 Years Experience
Quaideazam Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Drexel University/Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Waqas Anjum Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Waqas Anjum's office for more information.
1200 Old York Rd Abington, PA : (215) 481-2000
200 Trenton Rd Browns Mills, NJ : (609) 893-6611
Locations & Directions
Dr. Waqas Anjum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Abington, PA.