Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Wayne Bare has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Wayne Bare has the following 6 expertise
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Wayne Bare has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Wayne Bare is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 7
Dr. Bare is the BEST doctor around. He has the BEST bedside manner that I have ever seen. My husband and I absolutely love him he was awesome during my childrens' deliveries. And he has also done alot of other surgeries for me. I totally trust him with my life. It saddens me to hear of his retirement. I know I wont find another Doctor like Dr. Bare.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bare is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wooster Community Hospital
43 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Wayne Bare accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions1739 Cleveland Rd, Wooster, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne Bare, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Wooster, OH, in this video.
Dr. Wayne Bare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wooster, OH.